I love chocolate chip cookies. I came across a recipe that included pudding and thought it sounded good....so I stuffed away in the recipe basket. My husband found it awhile back and has become famous for these delicious cookies! I claim credit for finding the recipe while he of course thinks it's his baking skills!
These cookies stay nice and soft and have a delicious vanilla taste!!
Ingredients (makes 6 dz)
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Sift together flour
and baking soda, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar,
and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally,
stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded
spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake for 10-12 minute in the preheated oven. Edges should
be golden brown.