Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veterans Day / It's almost time!!

HAPPY VETERANS DAY!

A special thank you to those who have and those who continue to serve and protect us and our Country!  Thank you for the freedom that we enjoy!


So I am really looking forward to our Disney Vacation.  I guess I am kind of a procrastinator.  It seems like just yesterday I had a WHOLE month- 30 days- and it seemed so far away!  Now I have a couple days to get ready...until Saturday night along with working and kids :0/  It is amazing how these things just sneak up on you!!  I am a "list" person so I am trying to jot down everything I can think of so I hopefully don't forget anything.  I also like to write down every single room in my house to go through and make sure it is clean.  I know I am crazy but I like the feeling of having it marked off.  I am hoping to have everything done by Saturday morning!  Does anyone have any last minute packing advice???



The 30 Days of Christmas Event starts MONDAY- our first actual day of Disney!  I am SUPER excited for it to begin.  We have some awesome sponsors and some really great products for review and giveaway.  You can subscribe to receive emails so you don't miss out on anything good. 


I also have some great giveaways going on right now!  I would love for you to check them out if you haven't already :o)

Thanks to all of my awesome readers!!  You are what keeps The Simple Things going!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...