Saturday, October 23, 2010

Easy Parmesan Chicken Recipe

I really like making "simple" dinners.  I don't have the time to cook elaborate meals (maybe someday!!) and like anything that takes only a few ingredients and I can make quick.

Parmesan chicken is really easy and my whole family loves it!!  I do not measure anything so I can't give you specifics-  But really that is just how easy this is to make.



You will need:
Chicken (I like drumsticks or the picnic packs)
Parmesan Cheese
Saltine Crackers
Butter or Egg

  • I get a big Ziploc baggy and put a bunch of saltine crackers in and mash them up.  The kids love to help with this!  I then add shredded Parmesan cheese to the bag mixture.
  • Dip chicken in the melted butter or egg then put it in the baggy and roll it around so it is covered.  Repeat until all chicken is covered, stick in cake pan.  I always sprinkle a little more cheese on top.  Bake on 350 until finished. 

**You can add in spices, salt, pepper or substitute bread crumbs for crackers.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...