Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Easy Money Makers (I actually use!)

I don't have a lot of extra time.  I have tried surveys and although great for some people I just don't have the time to do them right now.  I have seen people talk about so many numerous ways to earn a little extra cash or gifts and had never looked into it.  I am writing this incase there is anyone out there like me-  that sees all of these and does not take the time to really look into them or understand how easy they are.



EBATES-  I never would have thought about using a site that pays you for your purchases online.  In August, we made a $300ish purchase from Home Depot & I decided to try it out.  I received a $10 Home Depot gift card for signing up (There are a few you can choose from) and I made $11.20.  Not a ton but it is money.  My plan is to stick this into savings for a trip or to help out if needed later on.  I just recently purchased Halloween costumes through Ebates.  I paid $86 and will be receiving a $12 check in November.  I don't purchase offline a lot (except Amazon which is one of the few places not included :o( ) but even the couple purchases I have made have been worth it.  You simple find the store on the Ebates site, click it and it takes you to the store web page while tracking it.  Payment is received as below
Purchases Posted Between Big Fat Check Sent
Jan 1-Mar 31 May 15
Apr 1-June 30 Aug 15
July 1-Sept 30 Nov 15
Oct 1-Dec 31 Feb 15
There are 4 ways to receive money- Check, Paypal,  Charity/Organization/Family Member and they are trying out prepaid Visas. 
You can sign up for Ebates HERE.



SWAGBUCKSThis is an online search site just like Yahoo or Google.  I often search for things and you get rewarded for searching here!  You can sign up for an account and automatically get 30 swagbucks.  You then can earn swagbucks for searching (I normally get 7-15 swagbucks).  They just randomly are awarded for a search every so often.  You can also take a daily poll for swagbucks, do offers, watch videos, etc.  My favorite thing about this is with 450 swagbucks you can get a $5 amazon gift card code and they are stackable!!  With all of my Amazon purchases these will really help out and all for doing what I do everyday anyways.  They also offer other giftcards and prizes you can purchase.  You can sign up for Swagbucks HERE.

I just wanted to share these in case anyone is like me.  I seriously never would have thought about doing these normally but they are super easy and have already paid off!  I am all for "SIMPLE" and these make the cut :o)

*These do include my referral links.  The only reason I am promoting these sites is because they have worked great for me and have already paid off.  In no way was I compensated for anything posted above*

2 comments:

  1. I sooo like using swagbucks! Why not do it since I'm going to search anyway. So far I've gotten $15 in amazon gc's. :) wahooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these also. You should try MyPoints, you can shop through them, search and rad click emails. I have gotten a lot of gift cards through them.\
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/
    mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...