Tuesday, October 26, 2010

CUREL- INTRODUCING SENSITIVE SKIN REMEDY LOTION

I am a big fan of Curel lotion. Although we don't have many skin issues in our family I do notice my children get dry patches, especially during the winter. I just heard about Curel's new lotion-Sensitive Skin Remedy Lotion™ and I can't wait to try it out! With the weather changing I am sure I will need to find something that works well on our skin-especially my legs.

 

Sensitive Skin Remedy Lotion is a breakthrough sensitive skin treatment. Not only does this lotion fix the problem short term, it actually goes beyond to target the source. "Individuals with sensitive skin have a weaker skin structure than those with healthy skin, allowing environmental irritants to penetrate the skin and cause dryness, stinging and irritation." The problem is caused from a compromised barrier depleted of Ceramides. Curel's new lotion replenishes the Ceramides which works to not only hydrate skin and relieve irritation but also strengthens the skin and reduces future sensitivity.



"In clinical studies, participants experienced significant improvement in skin texture and hydration after two weeks of using Curél® Sensitive Skin Remedy Lotion™. In addition, skin strength was restored and skin sensitivity was dramatically reduced. After four weeks, participants saw improved skin structure and refined texture."

The Sensitive Skin Remedy Lotion contains a Ceramide complex that mimics the effect of natural Ceramides found in the skin. This then acts as a gatekeeper by locking in moisture as well as keeping any irritants out.  Like many other lotions, this is fragrance-free, dye-free, hypo-allergenic moisturizer.  The difference is that it works to help reduce future sensitivity unlike other moisturizers.
 This sounds like the lotion to buy and I can't wait to try it!! I don't know why you would want to use any other lotion that only works to mask the real problem. Have you had the chance to try Curel’s new lotion yet?

The Curél® Skincare collection includes:
• Curél® Daily Moisture Original Lotion
• Curél® Daily Moisture Fragrance-Free Lotion
• Curél® Ultra Healing Lotion
• Curél® Itch Defense Lotion
• Curél® Skin Nourishing Lotion
• Curél® Sensitive Skin Remedy Lotion™
• Curél® Hand & Cuticle Therapy Cream
• Curél® Foot Therapy Cream

3 comments:

  1. I am SO excited to try it out! Next time I'm at the store I'll have to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Dropping in to say hi. I am your newest follower via Friday Blog hop. Please visit and follow me @http://www.mommiesandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are fastidious for new people.


    Visit my blog post; cheap computer desks 2013

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...