I have really had trouble finding the motivation to work out. I know this is just going to get worse as it gets colder and I don't want to go outside :o( I have tried workout DVD's before but too often they are just BORING. It is hard to do them after the first time, they have horrible music or even worse, none at all. When I am stuck inside working out I need something upbeat that will keep me motivated.
For myself and the many more out there that I know feel the same Jari Love's new fast paced, exciting DVD's are the perfect solution. The Get RIPPED! DVD series is awesome!
- Absolute Beginners: May start by using your own body weight. (This is what I have done so far)
- Beginners: 2 sets of dumbbells. 2-5 pounds for females and 3-8 pounds for males.
- Intermediate: 2 sets of dumbbells. 3-8 pounds for females and 4-10 pounds for males.
- Advanced: 2 sets of dumbbells or a barbell. 6-8 pounds for females and at least 8-10 pounds for males.
1. Limited to US residents; 18 years old and above
2. You must do the mandatory entry, if you do not complete this additional entries WILL NOT count
3. Leave 1 comment for each entry including e-mail and/or link (ie if you blog about this for 3 entries you need to leave 3 comments)
Visit Jari Love's site and let me know which product you would most like to try or your favorite thing about Jari's workouts
1. "Like" Jari Love on Facebook (1 entry-leave a comment with your fb id)
2."Like" The Simple Things on Facebook (1 entry-leave a comment with your fb id)
3. Follow The Simple Things on Twitter (1 entry-leave a comment with your twitter id)
4. Follow Jari Love on Twitter (1 entry-leave a comment with your fb id)
5. Subscribe to The Simple Things (2 entries-must verify email)
6. Blog, Facebook, and/or Tweet about this giveaway (2 entries each-must leave link)
7. Follow me on GFC (1 entry)
8. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries per giveaway entered, past giveaways do not count)
This contest will end Friday, September 24, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. PST. The winner will be chosen using random.org. Winners will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If the winner(s) do not claim their prize in the 48 hour period, a new winner(s) will be chosen at random
Disclaimer: I did not receive any form of cash for this review and this is written based on my own honest opinion (other people opinions may vary). I was provided with the DVD's above to be reviewed but this does not affect my review and opinion of the product(s)