Bendaroos® building sticks now come in fun, glow-in-the-dark styles perfect for kids’ sleepovers, camping trips, or playtime at home. The glow-in-the-dark sticks are made of the same durable, flexible material as the original Bendaroos® building sticks but come in cool glowing colors. The Bendaroos® Glow-in-the-Dark Mega Pack includes 250 glow and 250 rainbow-colored building sticks. (MSRP: $19.99; Available: Fall 2010)
Bendaroos® Creativity Center
Now kids can store and display their Bendaroos® building sticks creations for all to see with the Bendaroos® Creativity Center! The colorful platform allows kids to construct new models, showcase their favorite creations, and store spare Bendaroos® building sticks. The Bendaroos® Creativity Center features a rotating plate, four molding and shaping tools, three BendaModels™ for easy 3-D modeling, scissors, and 100 Bendaroos® building sticks. (MSRP: $19.99; Available: Fall 2010)
There are so many uses for Bendaroos including great gifts! If you are like me and have thought about buying these but never got around to it I would definitely recommend getting some. Your kids will love you (even more!) You can also enter to win Bendaroos on Facebook- Until September 10th Bendaroos will be giving away 10 – 500 packs to 10 lucky winners each week!
Buy It: Bendaroos can be purchased online HERE.
Win It: One lucky winner will win a 500 piece Bendaroo Set!!
1. Limited to US residents; 18 years old and above
2. You must do the mandatory entry
3. Leave 1 comment for each entry including e-mail and/or link (ie if you blog about this for 3 entries you need to leave 3 comments)
~Mandatory~: Let me know which Bendaroo set your kids (or yourself) like the most
1. "Like" Bendaroos on Facebook (1 entry-leave a comment with your fb id)
2."Like" The Simple Things on Facebook (1 entry-leave a comment with your fb id)
3. Follow The Simple Things on Twitter (1 entry-leave a comment with your twitter id)
4. Subscribe to The Simple Things (2 entries-must verify email)
5. Blog, Facebook, and/or Tweet about this giveaway (2 entries each)
6. Follow me on GFC (1 entry)
7. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries per giveaway entered, past giveaways do not count)
This contest will end Friday, September 10, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. PST. The winner will be chosen using random.org. Winners will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If the winner(s) do not claim their prize in the 48 hour period, a new winner(s) will be chosen at random
Disclaimer: I did not receive any form of cash for this review and this is written based on my own honest opinion (other people opinions may vary). I was provided with a Bendaroo set to be reviewed but this does not affect my review and opinion of the product(s)