Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Winners


glitter-graphics.com

Baby Prodigy-  Ashley said...


I tweeted! http://twitter.com/reynoldsmom/status/19764491














PlasmaCar-  Katie said "I like PlasmaCar on Facebook and told them you sent me!"














Country Bobs- SalanderServant said "I follow you on GFC"
                        51 taylorbagels said "#2 I got your button"



National Geographic Kids Boredom Buster- Megan said "Weird but true would be our fave!"


Megan, I have emailed you, please respond within 48 hours.  Everyone else has responded and claimed their prize!

Congrats & thanks to all who entered!! :o)  New giveaways will be posted soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I am late! I have been getting behind while setting my blog back up!

    Woo Hoo Congrats other winners!

    Megan
    www.mommyminded.blogspot.com
    mommyminded@gmail.com
    Win a $25 Target GC!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...