Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wash Your Hands

My aunt tried calling me a few times yesterday but I didn't have my phone with me.  I texted her back to see what she needed and then spaced it.  I got home and got the kids fed and started working when I hear a knock.  Immediate thought- "Oh Great, This can't be good" as my house was a mess!!  Ok so honestly there aren't many times when it isn't but I still don't like people to see it!  Thank goodness it was my aunt so I didn't have to feel quite so bad.  She had a wonderful surprise for me :o)


An adorable sign for my bathroom.  That is a picture of my little boy's hands which makes it even more special.  I have seen some cute things on the blog world and this has me thinking-  I really want to make a Home Rules sign along with many other things.

You can check out her blog Insanity or Real Life?  She only has a couple posts but plans on blogging more and I am sure she would love more followers!

What projects are you dreaming about working on?  How do you make time to work on projects??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...