I am always on the lookout for cute hair accessories for my daughter. I was so happy when I came across Hippie Clippies. The name is so cute, don't you think? They offer handmade clippies at great prices and I just cannot say enough good things about the quality of these items.
A little about Hippie Clippies- All accessories are handmade in San Diego, CA by a mom of two girls. She takes extra time to heat seal the ends so there is no fraying. My favorite part is the no slip grips on the clippies. My daughter has very thin hair and I have a hard time getting much to stay in it. The grip really seemed to help it stay in place.
They offer such a variety!! Here are just a couple of my favorites-
They also offer women's hair accessories and the cutest hair accessory organizers like this one-
If you are looking for cute back to school hair accessories for your princess or need a cute, unique gift you should definitely check out Hippie Clippies!! They offer FREE SHIPPING in the US.
Hippie Clippies has generously offered to send me a pack to giveaway to one of my LUCKY readers!! The pack you will receive is the Turtle Crossing Pack (ARV $12.99)
1. Limited to US residents; 18 years old and above
2. You must do the mandatory entry
3. Leave 1 comment for each entry including e-mail and/or link (ie if you blog about this for 3 entries you need to leave 3 comments)
~Mandatory~: Go check out Hippie Clippies and tell me your favorite item
1."Like" The Simple Things on Facebook (1 entry-leave a comment with your fb id)
2."Like" Hippie Clippies on Facebook (1 entry-leave a comment with your fb id)
3. Follow The Simple Things on Twitter (1 entry-leave a comment with your twitter id)
4. Follow Hippie Clippies on Twitter (1 entry-leave a comment with your twitter id)
5. Subscribe to The Simple Things (1 entry-must verify email)
6. Tweet about the giveaway (1 entry-leave link)
7. Blog about this giveaway, include a link to The Simple Things and Hippie Clippies (2 entries)
8. Follow me on GFC (1 entry)
This contest will end Friday, August 13, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. PST. The winner will be chosen using random.org. Winners will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If the winner(s) do not claim their prize in the 48 hour period, a new winner(s) will be chosen at random
Disclaimer: I did not receive any form of cash for this review and this is written based on my own honest opinion (other people opinions may vary). I was provided with 1 clip to be reviewed but this does not affect my review and opinion of the product(s)