Monopoly is one of my favorite games ever! I remember playing it as a little girl- My dad, sister & I would have so much fun. It is still one of those family favorites that gets pulled out first. One of the funnest parts was being the banker- dreaming of what I would do with that much money.
Monopoly is going to make that dream a reality for ony lucky person! That's right, to celebrate the 75th anniversary they are giving away the bank. To enter, simply describe what you would do if the money in the Monopoly game were turned into real money, $20,580 to be exact ;o) —in 75 words or less. Enter by September 2nd at www.monopoly.com to be considered. From September 3rd to September 27th rally people to vote for your entry! Vote often and you can influence who wins the cash. The overall 75 top stories will then be considered for the grand prize.
Hasbro is giving one reader of The Simple Things their own Monopoly Game!
1. Limited to US residents; 18 years old and above
2. You must do the mandatory entry
3. Leave 1 comment for each entry including e-mail and/or link (ie if you blog about this for 3 entries you need to leave 3 comments)
~Mandatory~: Let me know what other Hasbro game you would love to play
1."Like" The Simple Things on Facebook (1 entry-leave a comment with your fb id)
2. Follow The Simple Things on Twitter (1 entry-leave a comment with your twitter id)
3. Subscribe to The Simple Things (2 entries-must verify email)
4. Blog, Facebook, and/or Tweet about this giveaway (2 entries each)
5. Follow me on GFC (1 entry)
6. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries per giveaway entered, past giveaways do not count)
This contest will end Monday, August 30, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. PST. The winner will be chosen using random.org. Winners will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If the winner(s) do not claim their prize in the 48 hour period, a new winner(s) will be chosen at random
Disclaimer: I did not receive any form of cash for this review and this is written based on my own honest opinion (other people opinions may vary). I was provided with the product(s) to be reviewed but this does not affect my review and opinion of the product(s)