After my third baby (who is now 1) I have had no desire what so ever to go to the pool. It hasn't been so easy to lose the extra weight this time around. This is a problem as my other two children are always wanting to go. I felt like throwing on some long shorts and a T-shirt until I found Miraclesuit.
Miraclesuit shapes and slims your body using a fabric that has three times the spandex of traditional swim suit ware. Miraclesuit has something for everyone. They work not only to hide what needs to be hidden but to accentuate the good. They offer one piece, separates, cover ups and bottoms in regular or skirt. The tops have various types of bust support to give you the support you need.
1. Limited to US residents; 18 years old and above
2. You must do the mandatory entry
3. Leave 1 comment for each entry including e-mail and/or link (ie if you blog about this for 3 entries you need to leave 3 comments)
~Mandatory~: Check out MiracleSuit or Cyberswim and let me know your favorite style
1."Like" The Simple Things on Facebook (1 entry-leave a comment with your fb id)
2. Follow The Simple Things on Twitter (1 entry-leave a comment with your twitter id)
3. Subscribe to The Simple Things (2 entries-must verify email)
4. Blog, Facebook, and/or Tweet about this giveaway- leave links to The Simple Things & Miraclesuit (2 entries each)
5. Follow me on GFC (1 entry)
6. Enter one of my other giveaways (2 entries per giveaway entered, past giveaways do not count)
This contest will end Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. PST. The winner will be chosen using random.org. Winners will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If the winner(s) do not claim their prize in the 48 hour period, a new winner(s) will be chosen at random
Disclaimer: I did not receive any form of cash for this review and this is written based on my own honest opinion (other people opinions may vary). I was provided with the product(s) to be reviewed but this does not affect my review and opinion of the product(s)