Friday, July 9, 2010

YAY for Friday!!



I am gonna give this a try! :o)

1. What is one food you could eat everyday?


That would be between cereal or ice cream (Did you know National Ice Cream day is coming up??  & I just might have some free coupons :o)

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?

Nope, at 18 I was not sure.  I had a 1 year old at the time and worked a couple jobs for about a month but it just SUCKED having to leave her.  I feel so blessed to get to work from home!!  My goal in High School was to do something with business/management (I would LOVE to own my own business) but after I had more kids I started working towards my teaching degree, I need to start doing school again!!

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?

Been better at doing college classes.  I graduated a year early and had done some college classes so I didn't do too bad, I just wish I would have worked even harder right after High School when I got financial aid.

4. What color are your kitchen walls?

Right now they are just white.  I started painting my dining room a greenish color but I think I might want to do something different so haven't even started on the kitchen.

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?

I remember a few different ones, My sister & I loved Shania Twain, Brittany Spears, N*Sync, Backstreet Boys **embarrassed** Ok, I'll shut up now!






New Friend Fridays

4 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower from the blog hop. I love posts like these that let readers know more about us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're a young mom like me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should have an ice cream party! :) Maybe I won't even wait for you and just go eat it now. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. National Ice Cream Day?? Thats the best thing I've heard in awhile :)
    Thanks for the follow! I'll be following you back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...