Thursday, July 29, 2010

WooHoo for Friday :o)

Finally got a few pics of my baby chicks!  I have 22 of these things  (4 have died :o( )  They are really cute but kind of a pain to take care of.  I look forward to them being big enough to live outside.



We had a nice night- ate dinner outside and then roasted marshmallows and made smores.  I think it was about as redneck as you could get.  Our fire pit is a dryer barrel and we had a lack of sticks so what did my husband do-  Duct taped a fork onto a broken board.  It actually worked quite nice :o)  Really wish my camera wasn't broke!!

Don't forget to check out my giveaways!!  I am always posting new ones (right side)







 
Only-The-Curious

4 comments:

  1. New follower! Thanks for posting the Bee Funny Hop!
    www.crazyaboutmybaybah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog on Blog Hop Friday !! I'm your newest follower.
    Check out my blog http://tammy-nelson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! I loved baby chicks on my grandma's farm when i was little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE smores YUM!!

    I found you through the follow events for Tuesday!!

    Hope you will visit either or both of my blogs and even follow either one or both of them.

    Happy Tuesday!! :)

    Jessicas Lil Corner-Family Blog: http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized-FREE Custom Blog Designs: http://sostylilized.blogspot.com (and even a twitter or grabbing a button is appreciated but not necessary...a follow is definitely appreciated!!)

    Thanks again, and have a blessed and happy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...