Saturday, July 10, 2010

Toys from Amazon

My sons turns 3 at the end of this month...I was looking on Amazon and just wanted to share a few good deals I found.



I REALLY wish I had $$ for this water slide, it is marked down from $599.  It is $449 at sams club so $399 doesn't seem horrible if you have the moolah!








This is only $10 right now with free shipping.  He will love this because of Toy Story.




He would love this scooter- it is $35.43 marked down from $65.99 & eligible for free shipping with amazon prime


               This bowling game looks way cute, only $16.27 down from $24.99 eligible for free shipping with amazon prime 













Just a few ideas if anyone needs toys for a younger kid!! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Aw those are all very cute!! I've heard those Bansai products aren't the best though, just be sure to read the reviews to be safe! :) My son will be 4 at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute toys! It's always fun to find a good deal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...