I can't even explain how excited
I was my kids were when this toy arrived!! Ok, so we were all really excited.
I was so happy to be given the opportunity to review PlaySmart's PlasmaCar. I am always looking for fun new toys for my children and this really caught my eye.
This is such a great toy! The design of this car requires no batteries, pedals, gears or electrical parts to go. That's right NO BATTERIES!! It is propelled by moving the steering wheel back and forth. The PlasmaCar harnesses the natural forces of inertia, centrifugal force and friction.
It comes in 6 pieces requiring you to put it together but it is REALLY easy. My husband was leaving for work and was able to take the time to put it together. Lucky him or I would have
hurt him been sad.
The PlasmaCar has won numerous awards including Voted #1 Top Spring and Summer Kids Essentials by disneyfamily.com and National Parenting Center, Seal of Approval in 2009. It comes in 6 different colors: Red, Blue, Purple, Green, Yellow, and Pink.
To Purchase: Check out the PlasmaCar website or store locator. It retails for about $69.95
Win it: PlaSmart has generously offered to give one of my Lucky readers their own PlasmaCar :o) (Any choice of color)
1. Limited to US/Canada residents; 18 years old and above
2. You must do the mandatory entry
3. Leave 1 comment for each entry including e-mail and/or link (ie if you blog about this for 3 entries you need to leave 3 comments)
~Mandatory~: Leave a comment telling me which PlasmaCar is your favorite
1."Like" The Simple Things on Facebook (1 entry-leave a comment with your fb id)
2. "Like" PlasmaCar on Facebook & tell them The Simple Things sent you (1 entry-leave a comment with your fb id)
3. Follow The Simple Things on Twitter (leave a comment with your twitter id)
4. Follow PlaSmart on Twitter (1 entry-leave a comment with your twitter id)
5. Tweet about the giveaway-feel free to copy and paste text:
I entered to #Win a PlasmaCar from @ashlesmommy07 at http://alturl.com/f857q #Giveaway ends 7/31 US/Can (1 entry per day-leave comment with link)
6. Grab my button (2 entries-must leave link to your page)
7. Blog about this giveaway, include links to The Simple Things and PlasmaCar (3 entries)
8. Follow me on GFC (1 entry)
9. Enter any of my other giveaways (2 entries per giveaway entered, must tell me which one(s)
This contest will end Saturday, July 31, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. PST. The winner will be chosen using random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If winner does not claim their prize in the 48 hour period, a new winner will be chosen at random.
Disclaimer: I did not receive any form of cash for this review and this is written based on my own honest opinion (other people opinions may vary). PlaSmart provided me with the products to be reviewed but this does not affect my review and opinion of the products