Thursday, July 1, 2010

Organizing & Kitchen stuff

My organizational skills are sort of lacking lately.  Somewhere between working from home and having three kids ages 5, almost 3 and 1 I just haven't had time to worry about things.  Once my third baby was born everything went downhill!!  I went to make something the other day and realized I only have one mixing bowl.  My only pitcher has been used by my husband and kids outside/for fish tank.  I can't even find anything in my spice/medicine/juice packets/JUNK cupboard!  Ya, I am embarrassed. (I don't even have a paper towel holder :-/)  So I have been on the search and found a couple cool sites...

One is Storables.  They have very reasonable prices and I am loving all of these storage baskets for cleaning supplies, packets, cans and spices.












The other place is Organize It

They have storage containers, under cabinet towel holder, a pantry system that hangs over your door etc.  I think I will be placing orders soon!!!

How do you keep organized?? 

I LOVE Pampered Chef but it is just not in the budget right now.  Any good suggestions on a pitcher and some mixing bowls??

THANKS :o)

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the follow, following back. I must admit, I have my eye on a cute set of ceramic mixing bowls from crate and barrel. Just not in the budge right now but I think I know what I am asking for at Christmas time!

    Diane
    www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a lady who has the storables and I love them. The ones that go under the sink are especially nice.

    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organizing has always been my passion! I use lots of storables since they save space. I love the company Organize It too! Most places are so expensive. One place that I found that is really cheap is the Dollar Tree...great items for storing small kids toys and kitchen drawers!

    Thanks for joining in today for Thursday's Friends and Giveaways. We love that you joined us today. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following. I'm returning your follow. I think CSN has soom nice stuff. They are having contests all over the blogosphere right now too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! Im now following back! Have a great 4th Of July.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...