Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How is it....

How is it that a guy can be a complete jerk (yep, my husband!) & then you call them an hour later and they are all happy and act like nothing ever happened.  Women are definitely not the only ones that get hormonal.  I am still mad over him being rude too HAHA.   Guess I will try and be in a better mood since he is bring me a soda now :-D

By the way-  After giving my poor little boy a bath yesterday I layed him down in just a diaper.  He was hot and tired and I didn't want puked on again....Well I jinked myself.  The kid did the poop thing again!!! He has clothes on today!!!

HAPPY TUESDAY!

I am participating in the blog hops below. If you are a new follower please comment so I can follow back :o)

Tuesday Tag-Along

LittleYayas

7 comments:

  1. haha! My husband does that too! Then he brings me a soda and it is all better. :) They know what makes us happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am a new follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday


    Diane @ Me, Him and the Cats
    http://mehimandthecats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are reminding me of those days of diaper-hood...they go by really fast! I'm a new follower from TTA...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello:-) I'm your newest follower!
    Andrea
    http://andrea-newblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I'm following from TTA. Your blog is so cute! Can't wait to start reading your posts :) My husband brings my Starbucks then I'm all better! haha

    Jami @Intentionally Living...
    jamibalmet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower from Tuesday Tag-Along.
    I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!
    I have fun giveaways going on now, including one for an $80 GC to CSNstores.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday

    Lydia

    http://lydiaspennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...