Friday, July 9, 2010

Cupcakes

Here are a few pictures of the cupcakes I made with A, K & K yesterday.  They aren't the best but we worked with what we had :o) & more importantly they tasted delicious!!

So, the worst part was having a huge bottle of black decorating gel & NO tip :o(  I am going to be making a HUGE Wilton list pretty soon!!  I think I have cupcake fever!!

Look how cute all of these are!!








OK, I better stop....I am about ready to make a 3 hour drive just to get supplies so I can ATTEMPT to make some fun cupcakes :-D



5 comments:

  1. they sure look very delicious... now i wanna make some cupcakes...:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look fantastic. Well done. Just stopping in from NFF! Hope you'll come over and stay a little while at our place!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's for Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cupcakes and I have a friend who loves them more than anyone I know. Great pics. I found you over at the Trendy Treehouse on New Friend Fridays. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look great! Where the heck were you when I was decorating my son's birthday cupcakes??? And...can I have one for breakfast?

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...