Clineff's Confections is owned by Debbie Clineff. She handmakes THE CUTEST cupcake and cake toppers (out of edible fondant). Many of them are also hand painted. These are perfect if you are like me and just want cute cupcakes and also would be Perfect for a birthday or any other celebration such as a babyshower or wedding.
Debbie was generous enough to send me a set of "Pretty Flower" cupcake toppers. They were shipped with such care, separated with cardboard and wrapped in bubble wrap. They also arrived very quickly. My daughter and her friend were so excited to try them. These are nice because they are really kid friendly, all you do is stick them on! I wondered how they would taste as they felt hard but they were actually soft when you ate them and tasted like a candy.
(Please excuse the sloppiness of my cupcakes, as I just stated my daughter and her friend were excited to help :o)
Aren't they just adorable?!?
Clineff's Confections offers a wide range of toppers and also does custom orders.
I know, I know- Now you are wondering how you can get yourself some of these cute things!
BUY IT: To purchase these visit Clineff's Confections. They come in sets of 12 and are very reasonably priced.
WIN IT: Clineff's Confections has offered to give one of my readers the same set of toppers I received-12 Pretty Flower Cupcake toppers.
1. Limited to US residents; 18 years old and above
2. You must do the mandatory entry
3. Leave 1 comment for each entry including e-mail and/or link (ie if you blog about this for 3 entries you need to leave 3 comments)
Mandatory: Go to Clineff's Confections & tell me what your favorite toppers
1."Like" The Simple Things on Facebook (1 entry-leave a comment with your fb id)
2. "Like" Clineff's Confections on Facebook & tell them The Simple Things sent you (1 entry-leave a comment with your fb id)
3. Follow The Simple Things on Twitter (leave a comment with your twitter id)
5. Tweet about the giveaway-copy and paste text:
@ashlesmommy07 is giving away cupcake toppers from Clineffs Confections at http://alturl.com/q7mfo #giveaway (1 entry per day-leave comment with link)
6. Grab my button (2 entries-must leave link to your page)
7. Blog about this giveaway, include links to The Simple Things and Clineff's Confections (3 entries)
8. Follow me on GFC (1 entry)
This contest will end Saturday, July 25, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. PST. The winner will be chosen using random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If winner does not claim their prize in the 48 hour period, a new winner will be chosen at random.
Disclaimer: I did not receive any form of cash for this review and this is written based on my own honest opinion (other people opinions may vary). Clineff's Confections provided me the products to be reviewed but this does not affect my review and opinion of the products.