I am a big meat eater & I usually use A1 sauce. When I had the chance to review Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce I was very excited. My husband cooks a lot and we like to try new things. Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce can be used for tons of different things, burgers, steak, fries, chicken, shrimp, etc. We used it with porkchops and my husband made burgers with it one night. This sauce is delicious! It is a bit thinner than A1. It seemed to taste in between A1 and Worcestershire Sauce and had a little tang to it. My mom used it at her house and they all enjoyed it also. This is something I will continue to keep on hand!
Country Bob's also sells Spice All Purpose Sauce, Barbeque Sauce and Seasoning Salt. You can also purchase a Country Bob's cookbook & apparel.
Country Bob perfected his sauce in 1968. He then began selling his sauce in 1977 after years of having family and friend try it. It of course went big from there with the company expanding. The corporate office is located in Centralia, Illinois.
To Purchase: You can buy Country Bob's products online or at many places locally. My mom saw it at WalMart in Las Vegas, NV. To find a retailer near you click HERE.
Win it: Country Bob's has generously offered to give TWO of my readers TWO bottles of All Purpose Sauce :o)
1. Limited to US residents; 18 years old and above
2. You must do the mandatory entry
3. Leave 1 comment for each entry including e-mail and/or link (ie if you blog about this for 3 entries you need to leave 3 comments)
~Mandatory~: Leave a comment telling me which Country Bob's product or recipe you would like to try
1."Like" The Simple Things on Facebook (1 entry-leave a comment with your fb id)
2. "Like" Country Bob's on Facebook & tell them The Simple Things sent you (1 entry- leave a comment with your fb id)
3. Follow The Simple Things on Twitter (1 entry-leave a comment with your twitter id)
4. Subscribe to The Simple Things (2 entries-must verify email)
5. Tweet about the giveaway-feel free to copy and paste text: (1 entry-leave link)
I entered to #Win Country Bob’s All Purpose Steak Sauce @ashlesmommy07 #Giveaway http://alturl.com/8c7wh (Ends 7/31)
6. Grab my button (2 entries-must leave link to your page)
7. Blog about this giveaway, include links to The Simple Things and Country Bob's (3 entries)
8. Follow me on GFC (1 entry)
9. Enter any of my other giveaways (2 entries per giveaway entered, must tell me which one(s)
This contest will end Saturday, July 31, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. PST. The winner will be chosen using random.org. Winners will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If the winner(s) do not claim their prize in the 48 hour period, a new winner(s) will be chosen at random.
Disclaimer: I did not receive any form of cash for this review and this is written based on my own honest opinion (other people opinions may vary).Country Bob's provided me with the product(s) to be reviewed but this does not affect my review and opinion of the products