Monday, July 12, 2010

Complaining....

I feel like I kind of complain a lot, but I just got puked on, A TON by the 1-year old and the 2-year old just peed in the 5-year olds room.  Should I be excited?? .....Exactly, That's why I am complaining ;o) 

So I call my mom- holding the puky baby trying not to get any on the phone and trying not to step in it.
 (Almost in tears) "Mom, Kyren just puked all over me and it stinks and I don't know what to do and it's all over"
Mom "Welcome to motherhood, clean it up" 
Me "But if I stand up it will get all over and it smells and I'm gonna puke"
Mom "wipe it up then get a wash cloth and scrub it"

Really, it's that freakin easy? Then you come do it for me!!  JK love you mom   Three kids later and this is the first one to actually be sick and puke on me UGH!!  I am sorry but I don't think I will ever be calm like my mom in this kind of situation!!

I think this is why I just gain weight, stress.  Guess I should look on the bright side, there hasn't been any poop today!! Yet, anyways. 

3 comments:

  1. Ewwww! I hate puke. And I definitely just stress too much, I always wish I could be calm like some moms I see. No fair! I hope your day got better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck! I hope you made it okay till bedtime and tomorrow is better! Puking is just the absolute worst...My son is 3 and has only done it once so far, but I just about lost it myself trying to clean him up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope your day got better! I HATE the pukes! I am actually pretty phobic of them. once I hear one kid, somewhere in the U.S. is puking, I flip out, spray Lysol and PRAY nobody in the McClellen house gets it :) Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...