Friday, July 2, 2010

Chex Treats

I think these are amazing!! I actually prefer them over Rice Krispie Treats (it is close).  It is nice because you can make them gluten free (gluten free chex & marshmallows) and you can add whatever your heart desires.  They are made just like Rice Krispie Treats. 

  • 1 stick of butter
  • 10 oz bag of marshmallows
  • 6 cups of chex
  • Melt the butter, add marshmallows and stir until melted.  Then add chex and anything else!
I also like to add almond slivers and coconut to mine.  It took less than 5 minutes to make and cured my sweet tooth! :o)

6 comments:

  1. Happy 4th! I’m following you now on New Friend Friday--lucky No. 42! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

    Ron

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/


    http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/inspire_343432/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, a sweet chex mix recipe. Looks good. Congrats on the blog design win!

    Visiting from NFF-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been craving some rice krispies treats but these look amazing and I bet they're a little bit healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for visiting my site: Cut/Copy & Paste and commenting. I just love your site especially the post "I don't want to brag or make anybody jealous or anything, but I can still fit into the earrings I wore in high school!" That is beyond hilarious!

    Have a great 4th,

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds good! I'm visiting from Fun Follow Friday. I signed up to follow you.

    http://www.onemomscorneroftheworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to try this sometime! I love Rice Krispies but am always up for something new! Oh, and I'd like to give you an award!


    Check it out here!

    Sunshine Award

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...