Thursday, June 17, 2010

Today, tomorrow then we are off!!!

So we leave on Saturday....today is Thursday. I feel like I don't have enough time to get everything done!!!! While still working...I need to get the car cleaned out, get everyone packed, get the laptop and printer ready to take, get my house clean, get coolers from my mom and I am sure a few more things I can't even remember right now.

I am officially addicted to Ebay!! I just hope I can get a couple things to sell.

I have $36 in paypal right now. $15 from recently and the rest I have had in there for awhile, like since before Christmas. It's a start for food!! I am crossing my fingers I can get a couple more things sold and sent out before I leave.

I have a friend who lives in San Diego and knows a great place on the beach to take the kids with rides and everything & I CAN'T WAIT for the pool. I found the cutest takini and bottoms at aeropostale for $12 for both but I am making myself wait....for now anyways :o) They are having good deals there for anyone who does have $$!!! aeropostale.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...